Very quick and tasty curry dip recipe, that you can do on your own. Works well with eggs and toasts and even chips/french fries.
I used to buy a ready-made version but obviously it challenges my approach to home made stuff and I experimented a bit to make my own.
To the point…
- 1/2 jar of mayonnaise
- 2 table spoons of mild curry powder
- 2 teaspoons honey
- splash of apple vinegar (optional, you can do well without it – adds a bit of tangy flavour)
- pinch of black pepper (ground, preferably fresh)
It’s an easy mixture but do it in the order below:
- Add honey, vinegar and pepper to mayo and stir it well until all blend well
- Add about half of curry and stir again for a good blend, taste if okay and then add the rest if you want it stronger.
Sometimes I go as far as three tablespoons to make it strong. It’s perfect for boiled eggs, with a hot toast and fried bacon rashers. Easy and quick to make on the go for a breakfast.
Hope it works for you too. Enjoy and leave comment if you wish!